Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh the things they say...

I tell ya, I love my kiddos. They are constantly keeping me on my toes with the things they do and say. Sometimes I just have to shake my head and wonder what is going on in their little heads to make them say the things they do. So last night I'm sitting in the chair getting Little E to sleep and my dear little Gabs comes up to me and proceeds to tell me " You know that guy who is giving J man a bath, well we were at his moms house..." Ok so I am about ready to crawl away because I am laughing so hard at her. Now, this was a very serious story I was getting! So I say to her, you mean YOUR DAD? Without a beat she says yes and keeps on with her story. That kid is a CRACK UP! My days are full of these sorts of things form her, which is great because I love her dearly and that is the personality God gave her to light our lives. But that also goes to show you the tremendous sense of humor He has as well, because he gave her blonde hair too. hee hee

Well, the buffet is in the house, and I am loving the extra storage it gives, it is a tad large. So that gives me a new dilema in this shrinking home. I have to find a new home for the computer. When we first got a computer, our 4 bedroom home had a spare room, so we got this nice size computer desk w/ the hutch to fit everything all nice and orderly. Well as the family grew it has been moved from the spare room to the livingroom, well then we got new furniture so it didnt fit as well, so it went upstairs to our room and the top came off so it would fit (that now resides in the storage area). I got tired of it being there an moved it into the dining room. Which is just as well because now Little E takes up that spot. So it is pretty much stuck in the dining room, and that is now a problem. The buffet is large (did I mention that?) and so the table really needs to be turned the other direction (which would be easier to use anyway) so that Bubba can get through in his wheelchair or walker. BUT there is this computer stand in the way. Ugh, running out of ideas. I think I may send out an SOS email to my bargain hunting, Goodwill and Garage sale successful friends, to keep their eyes out for something that would be smaller and work. Oh and that I am also in the market for a blender and an electric skillet.

No comments: