Thursday, April 3, 2008

Here we go...............

Ok, so a friend of mine has me itching to try this blogging thing. Seems I am addicted to reading everyone else's blogs (that's my window to the outside world!) So here we go! Of course right now my mind is blank and the little girls are fighting over the "mini piano" that Gab's got for her birthday. Trust me, a mental note was made as to which Aunt and Uncle gave that gift and pay backs will happen. Think loud popping, toys for Christmas! (insert sinister laugh)

I am a tad bit jealous of the eldest child getting ready to leave the house and go to a concert w/ her youth group. They are going to see Skillet, for those who dont know that is a Christian Rock group.

Ok so the sharing of the piano is not going so well, gotta run!

2 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

Yea. First comment. Way to go!

Kim said...

I guess I'll settle for second comment. I love the quotes from the girls...oh, what I have to look forward to!